On the internet, you will find a wide variety of ideas to get extra money, but without a doubt paid surveys are one of the most popular ways.
Because earning money by filling out paid surveys is an easy method, it doesn’t require special knowledge or experience and you can do it from home or anywhere.
In this article, I am going to tell you what it is about and which are the most interesting and reliable pages to get extra income with this method. Also, I will share with you my tricks to win surveys🤫
In this article, you will find:
What are Paid Surveys?
They form a method to earn extra money online and consist of answering some questions in exchange for cash, gift vouchers, or points that you can redeem for gifts.
Generally, in these surveys, they will ask you questions about your consumption habits, or about a product or service that you have used in recent months. For example, mobile phones, cars, insurance, financial institutions, etc.
How Do Paid Survey Sites Work?
The operation is very simple and similar to all websites of this type.
- The first step is to register with your personal data and an email address. This will take a few minutes and is simply a matter of following the instructions on each page.
- They will ask you for your basic information such as name, gender, age, and email. On some pages you can also register using your Facebook account, from there they will take your data.
- You will then receive an email requesting your registration confirmation. Do not forget to confirm your email, this step is essential to start receiving surveys.
Once the page has received your confirmation, you become part of its community. From that moment on, every time there are new studios looking for your profile, you will receive an invitation to participate in your email. In each of them, they will indicate the duration and the amount of the points that you will receive for that survey.
Normally, the points are automatically added to your account when you have finished the survey, but sometimes it can take a little longer until the study is finished.
It is important To Complete Your Profile
In order for paid survey sites to send you interesting invites, they need to know you better. For this reason, when registering (or after) they usually ask about your age, your profession, and your personal situation (if you are married or not, if you have children or not, …).
Don’t worry, these data are only to get to know you better and they will not share with third parties, since the studies are anonymous. If you stay calmer, check their Privacy Policies, there they tell you what they do with your information.
Having your complete profile will increase your chances of participating in surveys.
However, to confirm that your profile is correct, they usually ask you a few questions before the survey to verify your data and that you are not trying to mislead them. Keep in mind that if your profile does not correspond to what they are looking for, you will not be able to complete the paid survey and therefore you will not receive money (or points) for it.
They do this because for some studies some profiles are more interesting than others and because you want to be sure that you have not given false information. For example, married people with children tend to be more interesting than single people according to the study, or vice versa.
Invitations will be sent to you based on your profile. Although the truth is, sometimes it is a bit frustrating that after a few verification questions you are rejected. It has happened to me, that’s why I wanted to warn you so that you are warned.
eye! I’ve been asked this before, but paid surveys are rarely satisfaction surveys.
How Much Money Can I Earn With Paid Surveys?
Paid surveys will allow you to have some extra income at the end of the month, but do not think that this will replace a salary. In fact, it’s not even close.
Depending on the page and the duration of the survey, you can earn between €0.10 and €5 (there are very few of these) per survey. Not bad, right? However, the number of paid surveys per day is limited. On the other hand, you should keep in mind that your profile may not be suitable for everyone.
So, for example, let’s say that in a good week you were able to complete 5 paid surveys of €1.50 each, then you would earn:
5 x 1.5 = €7.5 in that week
€7.50 for answering a few questions doesn’t sound bad!
But this is just an example of a good week, don’t forget.
Disadvantages of Paid Survey Websites
Although you already know very well the advantages of this method to earn extra money from home, I repeat them just in case: they will not ask you for specific knowledge or higher education or experience and you can also be on the couch at home when you complete them. It is also important to know the drawbacks of paid survey sites:
- There are weeks when you may not receive any survey invitations. It depends on open market studies.
- Your profile may not fit the studies and therefore you will not be able to earn money.
- You must be aware of the invitations to be the first, the paid surveys have a limited number of participants, so the ones that are better-paid fly.
- Not all pages pay you with cash, some only “pay” you with gift vouchers to use in online or physical stores.
How Do These Survey Sites Pay Me?
Most of these pages pay you in cash through PayPal or bank transfer (if you are in Spain). But some websites also offer you payment with vouchers or gift vouchers to use in online or physical stores. I recommend those that allow you to receive payments directly via PayPal so that you can decide what to do with these earnings.😉
Once you have reached the minimum amount set for each page you can request payment of your earnings. Take a good look at these minimums because they can differ a lot, some allow payments from €5 and others of higher amounts of €10, 20, or 30.
Some Tips To Start Earning Money With Paid Surveys
From my point of view, here are some tips that can help you maximize your earnings on paid surveys:
- Create a specific email address for surveys. This will allow you to organize the notices you receive and not lose them in the spam folder, or mix them with your personal messages.
- Confirm your subscription. This step is essential to start receiving survey invitations.
- Sign up on different pages. You will have more invitations, although you will spend more time answering surveys, you will also earn more money.
- Regularly visit the survey pages where you are registered. Paid surveys have a limit of participants, so you better make sure you are among the first.
- Check your email frequently. The paid survey sites where you have registered will send you offers by email, some even before publishing them.
- Make your profile more attractive. While it’s not okay to lie, you can “exaggerate” your profile a bit to make it more interesting for surveys.
- Invite your friends and acquaintances. Some paid survey pages will give you extra points or euros for new users who register through your invitation, this is a referral.
- If you speak languages, you can try other websites in English or French, some of them are more profitable.
- Remember that if you decide to receive your money via PayPal, your account must be verified and confirmed. If you don’t have it yet, I recommend reading this article: how to create a PayPal account in 3 steps, you’ll see how easy it is.
Are There Scams in Paid Surveys? Can They be Avoided?
You already know that on the Internet you can find anything, including any type of deception, unfortunately, that is the case.
Paid survey sites don’t get rid of them, in fact, you may find several and you may be tempted to try them.
In this article, I have made a list of some websites that are reliable, but if you want to try other sites that are not on the list, I suggest you follow these simple tips to avoid scams.
- Remember that you will never have to pay for paid surveys. If you arrive at a website that asks you to make a payment to participate, you should not continue because they are cheating you.
- Nobody is going to pay you €100 for your opinion or for creating a profile on a website. Keep it real. Websites that offer to pay you high amounts for each survey should be avoided.
- Use Google to find out if a website is reliable or if it is a scam. You can use search engines to look for opinions, you will surely find many results that will help you decide.
100% Recommended Paid Survey Sites
In the following list, you will find the most important information on the pages that I use to earn money with paid surveys.
On all the pages that I mention you can register for free and it will only take you a few minutes to create an account.
1. Toluna Influencers
Toluna is one of the veteran pages in the sector and you will find it in Spain and in several Latin American countries. Registration is very simple and you can earn points for different tasks:
- Completing surveys.
- Through sponsored polls.
- Filling out profile surveys.
- and also invite your friends to be part of this community.
The website has a beautiful and easy-to-use design and also has an application for iOS and Android. So you can earn extra money from anywhere.
You can exchange the accumulated points for money through PayPal when you have obtained XXXX points, which are equivalent to XX €. This option is only available for residents of Spain. You can also choose the option of electronic vouchers to use in online stores. In any case, you can review the “rewards area” to check the ways to receive your earnings according to your country.
If you want to try Toluna and get your first gift points, click below
Any Country? Here
It is part of Lightspeed, one of the world’s largest providers of market research services. It is a new platform made up of the old ones: GlobalTestMarket and MySurvey, and it is available in Spain and in several Spanish-speaking countries.
In this community, you can share your opinion about products or services in exchange for points, which you can later exchange for gift cards, coupons, donations, or money through your PayPal account. Payments are requested from €5.
On this survey website, you receive your first points by confirming your email and by completing your profile, with 10 life points in each case. However, you do not have the possibility to get extra points for inviting your friends.
3. I Say
i-Say is another of the most recognized websites where you can answer surveys in exchange for points. In addition, it has an app for iOS and Android and is available in Spain.
You can exchange the accumulated points for electronic vouchers, gift vouchers, money via PayPal (from €5), and donations to institutions.
In my experience, I have not received a high number of paid survey invitations per month compared to other websites. However, they are well paid.
Swagbucks has different ways to earn money from home and accepts users from most countries:
- completing surveys
- watching videos
- searching the internet
- inviting your friends.
- You can also save money thanks to their free coupons and rebates for shopping at different online stores.
The tasks you perform on the web will be rewarded with points, called “SB”, which you can then redeem for money (via PayPal) or gift cards (Amazon and more).
When you create your Swagbucks account, you will receive a welcome bonus of 500 SB, equivalent to €5.
5. Opinion Center
This website has several advantages. For example, the amount to request cash payment is low, only 50 points = €2.5, via P
It is another of the recommended pages to earn money from home with paid surveys, available only in Spain.
This website has several advantages. For example, the amount to request cash payment is low, only 50 points = €2.5, via PayPal. For gift cards, you will need at least 100 points. Also, every three months there is a draw with a prize of €1,250, you receive a free entry for having participated in a survey. And an annual raffle with a prize of €5,000.
In addition, it has an achievement system, by which it classifies its members based on their activity: Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, and the highest level, Diamond. Higher tier members will be able to access shorter, higher-paying surveys
6. Opinion Bureau
Opinion Bureau also allows you to earn money from home by filling out surveys, and it’s available in several countries.
You can withdraw your earnings, via PayPal or Amazon cards, when you have accumulated at least €10 (or $).
Opinion Bureau has a good referral system, for each friend you refer you will receive €1 (or $1.25). Also, something that I really like about this survey website is that when you create your account they give you your first euros: €5 for registering + €1 for completing your profile. In total, you receive a €6 welcome gift!
7. Paid Surveys
EncuestasRemuneradas.es belongs to Cre’Online, a French market research and study company.
In addition to earning money with paid surveys, you can also test products for free at home in the “Product tests” section. You just have to apply for the product that interests you. The more active you are on the web, the more chances you have of being selected. If you do not turn out to be selected, the page rewards you with 20 points for submitting your application.
Other ways to earn money on paidsurveys.com are: give your opinion on the article you have tried (500 points), and invitations to friends or family (650 points when they complete their first survey).
These accumulated points can be exchanged for cash via PayPal from 13,000 points equivalent to €10. Or if you prefer Amazon cards from 13,000 points, also equivalent to €10.
8. Gift Hunter Club
It is a Spanish website with a presence in several countries around the world. It has different simple ways to earn money online, from your computer, or from your mobile (it has an Android app):
- offer wall
- It has a good referral system.
- daily and weekly bonuses
For each task you complete, you will receive points that the web calls “cents”. By having several options available, you will be able to accumulate many cents that you can exchange for money through PayPal or Amazon cards.
As a negative part of this paid survey website, I would like you to know that although it is available in several countries, it is possible that sometimes there are no paid surveys in your country. However, you can check the homework section, maybe you find some in English, but you can use the Google translator, they are usually simple.
It is one of the best-known and oldest paid survey pages on the market. In addition to surveys, you can earn money for doing small tasks. It recently changed its name and logo, perhaps it sounds more like Clixsense to you.
It accepts members from almost all countries and has a referral system where you can earn between $0.10 and $0.30. When your guests reach their first $5 of earnings you will be rewarded with an extra $2.
To withdraw your winnings you must have at least $10 in your balance. You have several electronic payment methods: Payoneer, PayPal, and Skrill. You can also request gift cards for online stores, for example in Spain: Amazon, IKEA, Media Markt, Mango or Zalando.
It has been in the world of paid surveys for almost 10 years and is present in several countries.
As a curious fact: The name myiyo is read as in English “my eye oh”. It is an abbreviation for our original name «in your opinion»
In addition to surveys, you can earn 500 bonus points every time you invite a friend and they complete at least one survey successfully.
Myiyo also gives you welcome points. You receive your first 100 points for validating your email and another 500 points for completing your profile. In total 600 points are equivalent to €0.60.
You can request the payment of your accumulated points through PayPal when you have added at least 20,000, which is equivalent to €20.
If you want to have at hand the list of these paid survey pages that work in various countries on the planet, download this image in pdf by clicking here.
My Tips and Tricks to Earn Good Earnings on Survey Sites
- I have an email account only for paid surveys. This way I receive all the invitations in the same email. It’s practical!
- Every day, I take a few minutes to review the invitations and take the surveys that interest me the most.
- I have created a “polls” folder in the bookmarks bar of my internet browser. In it are the shortcuts to the paid survey pages that I mentioned above. Thus, I save a little time and it is easier to locate the web. It’s simple and effective!
- I frequently visit my favorite paid survey sites, and as I told you, some have a limited number of participants. In general, I avoid answering the surveys of previous days, I prefer to focus on those of that day. I like to make sure I’m among the first!
- You already know that the longer a paid survey lasts, the better the payment. But do not forget about short surveys (less than 10 or 15 minutes), since those that last longer can be heavy to finish, even if they pay you more.
- For me, the well-paid surveys are the ones that pay you from €1 for 10 or 15 minutes. I don’t waste time on the ones that pay less for more time.
- I advise you to use the pages in Spanish, you will feel more comfortable and it will be easier for you to find and answer the surveys. If you know more languages, go ahead, there are more options for you.
- Beware of trick questions! After doing some paid surveys you will realize that some questions are repeated, these are classification questions such as: what do you work for, are you married or not, etc. Your answers must match those in your profile, so there is no problem. However, they will also ask you questions to check that you take surveys seriously. For example, you may be asked to select a word or phrase from a list. This way they check that you read all the questions. Although we want to respond quickly, we must be serious to avoid being kicked out of a survey or worse, from the page.
- Referrals are fine, but they are not everything. Some pages reward you for your guests, but it’s not always good earnings. So I advise you not to bombard your friends with invitations. You don’t want them to stop talking to you… But if you have a blog or a YouTube channel you can use it as a way to get more referrals. Of course, tell your experience honestly.
As a last piece of advice, I would like to remind you that although this method is quite simple and easy, do not think that you will be able to replace a salary or pay for a vacation in the Caribbean with what you earn. What you can do is buy yourself a few beers, go to the movies, give yourself a little treat or increase your monthly savings.
Beware of scams out there on this and other methods of making money from home. Don’t pay to sign up for survey sites. Use your common sense and look for opinions in other blogs, forums, or Facebook groups.
If you are looking for other ideas to earn some extra money, I propose some that may interest you:
- Buy with cashback, to earn money when you spend
- Participate in consumer panels
- Rent some spaces in your house
- More ideas to earn money online in this article
- Other ways to generate extra income per month: 60 good and reliable ideas
And, have you tried any of these paid survey pages? Or do you know other websites where you have earned extra money from home? Do not forget to leave your comment and tell me about your experience.