How Many Trophies Has Messi Won in His Career: Lionel Messi has a brilliant career as a football player and has already managed to collect all sorts of awards and titles. He plays in the Catalan “Barcelona” – a club in which he gained popularity and respect from millions of football fans. In addition, during his career, Lionel managed to play in many tournaments and earn 36 Trophies in his career.
The Argentinean is simply incredible in every aspect. He is a master of his craft, and his phenomenal passes and goals are legendary. For his incredible game, in the football world, the striker of the Argentina national team and the Catalan “Barcelona” was nicknamed “aliens”. Perhaps, few of the current players can compete with Messi according to the “best” criterion.
How Many Trophies Has Messi Won in His Career
Messi Career Trophies
In every competition in which Messi took part, he won invariably. Only one main tournament has not yet been submitted to the legendary striker and this is the World Cup.
But still, Leo does not lose hope of succeeding with Albiceleste at the World Cup. In 2008, Messi won gold at the Olympic Games and he values this award more than any other trophy.
Many fans of the Argentina national team condemn Lionel because he helps Barcelona win all sorts of awards, and constantly fails with the national team. From the outside, this is true, because Messi lost 3 important finals for the Argentina national team: the 2014 World Cup and the Copa America 2015, 2016. However, at America’s Cup 2021, Leo gave his best and his national team win the trophy. And yet everyone will envy Lionel’s club career.
Messi Trophies in Clubs
- Champion of Spain (10) : 2004/05, 2005/06, 2008/09, 2009/10, 2010/11, 2012/13, 2014/15, 2015/16, 2017/18, 2018/19
- Spanish Cup winner (6) : 2008/09, 2011/12, 2014/15, 2015/16, 2016/17, 2017/18
- Spanish Super Cup winner (8) : 2005, 2006, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2018
- Champions League winner (4) : 2005/06, 2008/09, 2010/11, 2014/15
- UEFA Super Cup Winner (3) : 2009, 2011, 2015
- Club World Cup Winner (3) : 2009, 2011, 2015
- Copa del Rey Winners (Barcelona) (1): 2020-21
- Ligue 1 Winners (PSG) (1) : 2021- 22
- Finalissima Winners (Argentina) (1) : 2022
Total: 36 Trophies
Messi Trophies in Argentina National Team
- Olympic champion: 2008
- Silver medalist of the World Championship: 2014
- America’s Cup silver medalist (3): 2007, 2015, 2016
- America’s Cup bronze medalist: 2019
- World Youth Championship Winner: 2005
- Copa America Winner: 2021
Total: 3 trophies
Messi Personal Achievements
Below is a list of only the most important achievements of Messi in his career.
- The best player of the year in Argentina – 10;
- Winner of the ” Golden Ball ” award – 6;
- Winner of the Golden Boot Award – 6;
- FIFA Player of the Year – 6
- Included in the symbolic team of Argentina of all time;
- Included in the symbolic team of the 21st century according to UEFA;
- The author of the best goal in club European football – 2;
- UEFA Champions League top scorer – 5;
- Winner of the “golden ball” in the club world championship – 2;
- The best football player on the planet according to World Soccer – 5;
- The best athlete of the year in Argentina – 1;
- The best player of the World Cup – 1;
- Included in the list of the best 50 best players in the UEFA Champions League over the past 20 years.
The full list can be found at https://wikipedia.org/wiki/Messi_Lionel#Achievements