How Many Trophies Has Ronaldo Won in His Career: Portuguese Cristiano Ronaldo is considered one of the greatest football players of our time. He started his professional career at Sporting, then moved to Manchester United, where he played 6 great seasons under the leadership of Alex Ferguson, after which he signed a contract with Real Madrid, becoming the most expensive player at that time.
It was in Real Madrid that he became a mega-popular star, earned money, fame, popularity, and of course a lot of all kinds of titles and awards.
How Many Trophies Has Ronaldo Won in Total
Ronaldo is considered to be a versatile player who is capable of playing as a winger, and playmaker, as well as a winger and center-forward. He is fast and technical, with a good vision of the field and a cannon accurate shot. Such heights as the Portuguese reach a unit in world football. He’s the best and it’s hard to argue with that.
Tournaments in Which Cristiano Ronaldo Collected Trophies
Playing for Manchester United, Real Madrid, and Juventus, Krish took part in many tournaments, from the Premier League to the Champions League. At the club level, Ronaldo has won every competition he has played. The star from Portugal achieved great success with the “royal club”.
In total, from 2009 to 2018, the footballer managed to win “creamy” 15 titles. 5 UEFA Champions League cups deserve special attention. This tournament is considered the most prestigious in Europe, and it is very difficult to win it. But for Cristiano, there are no barriers.
In the Portuguese national team, Ronaldo also showed himself well. In 2004, at the age of 19, the young footballer helped his team reach the final of the European Championship, which, unfortunately, the “European Brazilians” failed to win.
In 2016, Ronaldo, already as team captain, again led the Portuguese to the Euro final, which, as a result, became victorious for them. This was the first trophy for CR7 on the international stage. By the way, Krish is the top scorer in the history of his national team.
Cristiano Ronaldo Team Titles (32)
Ronaldo Trophies List
Sporting Lisbon (Portugal)
- Portuguese Super Cup (2002)
Manchester United (England)
- Premier League (EPL) – 3 (2006/07, 2007/08, 2008/09);
- FA Cup – 1 (2003/04);
- FA Super Cup (FA Community Shield) – 1 (2007);
- Football League Cup – 2 (2005/06, 2008/09);
- UEFA Champions League – 1 (2007/08);
- Club World Championship – 1 (2008).
Real Madrid (Spain)
- Spanish Championship (La Liga) – 2 (2011/12, 2016/17);
- Spanish Cup (Copa del Rey) – 2 (2010/11, 2013/14);
- Spanish Super Cup – 2 (2012, 2017);
- UEFA Champions League – 3 (2013/14, 2015/16, 2016/17, 2017/18);
- UEFA Super Cup – 2 (2014, 2017);
- Club World Cup – 3 (2014, 2016, 2017).
- Champion of Italy (2018/19, 2019/20)
- Italian Super Cup (2018,2020)
- Italian Cup (2020-2021)
Portugal National Team
- European Championship – 1 (2016)
- UEFA Nations League – 1 (2019)
Cristiano Ronaldo Individual Awards
Below is a list of only the most important individual trophies in Cristiano Ronaldo’s career.
- The owner of the “golden ball” (the best football player in the world) – 5
- The owner of the “golden boot” (the best scorer of the season of European championships) -4
- The best football player in the world according to FIFA – 3
- The best player in Europe according to UEFA – 1
- Champions League top scorer – 7
- How Many Goals Has Ronaldo Scored in His Career 2022
- Career Achievements By Cristiano Ronaldo
- Messi vs Ronaldo Goals Trophies, Assists, Free-Kicks, Awards,