Is Milk Unhealthy For Us
The question arises is milk unhealthy for us? The answer is given below.
Here are a few good reasons to avoid milk in the future:
- Milk keeps our bones healthy, they say. Quite often the opposite is the case. Milk does not prevent broken bones or osteoporosis. According to the Nurse’s Health Study, dairy products can actually increase the risk of fractures.
- Countries in Africa or Asia in which almost no cow’s milk is consumed have the lowest osteoporosis rates, which is certainly not only due to the low milk consumption, but also to the fact that people there still exercise a lot and are outdoors a lot (Vitamin D).
- Milk does contain calcium. But their calcium is not necessarily better usable than that from plant sources. At the same time, milk provides very little magnesium – and magnesium, in particular, would be at least as important for bone health as a good calcium supply. Very good herbal mineral sources are green leafy vegetables such as spinach, tahini ( sesame paste ), and kale.
- Cow’s milk has been linked to the development of acne and other skin diseases in at least three large-scale studies that were commented on in the American Journal of Dermatology. Research shows that milk drinkers have a 44 percent increased risk of developing acne skin problems.
- Dairy products can increase the risk of cancer. Research has shown that a higher intake of dairy products increases the risk of developing prostate cancer in men by between 30 and 50 percent. In addition, drinking milk increases insulin-like growth factors of type 1 (IGF-1) – also known as somatomedin C. This factor is considered to be cancer-promoting.
- Almost 75 percent of the world’s population is lactose intolerant, which means that they are unable to digest the lactose in dairy products. They lack the lactase enzyme, which breaks down milk sugar. The lactose ferments in the intestine, with the result that those affected suffer from severe flatulence and diarrhea.
- Milk protein, which many people cannot tolerate and which can cause chronic respiratory diseases, frequent infections, headaches, and digestive problems, is often even more problematic.
- Those who suffer from chronic health problems often experience a significant improvement in their health situation if they consistently avoid dairy products. Especially in the case of intestinal problems, skin problems, allergies, and any inflammatory processes in the body, cow’s milk products should be strictly avoided for a few months at least as a test.
How To Lowering Blood Sugar Levels: foods for diabetes
- Get out in the sun as often as possible to raise your vitamin D levels, as this vitamin is badly needed for calcium absorption and bone health.
- Instead of dairy products, eat green leafy salads and/or vegetables every day to meet your calcium needs.
- Many people tolerate goat’s milk and sheep’s milk better than cow’s milk.
- Avocados are a great substitute for butter. Their creaminess and taste make it easy for you to do without butter.
- Also, coconut butter/oil is wanted to avoid a good substitute for people who are dairy products. This butter-like fat is excellent for frying and baking because it is very heat-stable.
- Replace the cow’s milk with plant-based milk such as soy, oat, rice, or almond milk.
Why dog and cat bites are dangerous
[…] IS MILK UNHEALTHY FOR US […]
[…] Is Milk Unhealthy For Us: What The Research Says […]
Comments are closed.