Why buy car insurance with Liberty? Sometimes the cheapest car insurance can represent a future financial hardship in the event of a car accident. Keep reading!
Whenever you go to choose a coverage plan for your vehicle, it is necessary to ask yourself… How much quality do the company with which I plan to insure myself and my vehicle offer me?
Precisely for this reason, here we will talk about how Liberty car insurance can be one of your best choices in terms of quality and price.
Liberty car insurance: Your choice of quality and price
You can have auto insurance with Liberty Seguros under coverage plans that, in addition to adjusting to your needs, protect your pocket in unexpected situations.
How do we know? The reason:
Nerdwallet has rated Liberty 4 out of 5 stars for its overall performance, while money geek has rated it 5/5 for auto policy discounts.
Let’s see more reasons to choose them:
1. Liberty Mutual Insurance for Low-Risk Drivers
One of the ways to acquire the lowest rates when quoting your vehicle policy with Liberty Mutual is to have a good driving record.
On the other hand, if you do not have a good driving record, it would be better for you to quote with Progressive insurance or GEICO Seguros.
In addition, it is listed as one of the best options for young drivers, taking into account that this company has an A rating in financial stability by AM Best.
2. Multiple discount options
- Safe Driver: If your driving record is clear of traffic tickets and accidents, then you are eligible for a discount with Liberty.
- Good student: ideal for those under 25 years of age and have at least a B average in their grades.
- Multivehicle: Ideal discount for those who own more than one car.
- Military discount: If you are part of the armed forces, we have good news for you… Liberty has a discount for you on your vehicle policy.
- Anti-theft devices: If your car has security devices, then this company has a discount for you.
- Automatic payment: By choosing to pay your monthly fee automatically, a discount will be applied to you.
- Homeowners Discount: Owning a home is reason enough to apply a discount to your Liberty auto policy.
- Student away from home: If you are a student and you are away from home, then your parent can apply for a discount.
- Hybrid vehicle: If your car uses electric energy, then you are eligible for a discount.
- Multi-policy discount: If, in addition to purchasing coverage for your car with Liberty, you purchase another type of coverage plan, then feel happy that you will be able to pay less for your vehicle coverage.
- Full payment: You can save on your policy rate by receiving a discount when paying in full.
- Buy online: Avoid the long lines by buying your policy online with Liberty to receive a discount.
3. Customize your policy with its ByMile program
This program will save you a lot of money, especially if you don’t drive that often, as it allows you to adjust your rates based on the number of miles you drive.
Types of auto coverage offered
- Coverage against medical expenses for you and your passengers regardless of who is at fault for the car accident.
- Uninsured motorist coverage for the limit you choose.
- Personal injury coverage for medical expenses.
- Coverage for bodily injury to third parties.
- Coverage for damage to the property of a third party.
- Coverage to pay the medical bills of your passengers in the event of an accident.
- Collision coverage.
- Comprehensive coverage for your vehicle for damage caused by incidents that are not necessarily car accidents.
- Coverage for deductible reduction.
- Coverage for lifetime repair warranties.
- Vehicle replacement coverage, in case your car is a total loss and you can receive reimbursement for a new car.
- Coverage for replacement of the car with one year newer in case of a total loss of the vehicle.
- Coverage for vehicle rental reimbursement in the event that your car has had to go to repair.
- Coverage for 24-hour roadside assistance with a trailer.
- Gap coverage in case of the balance owed on the car loan if the car becomes a total loss.
- Coverage for the replacement of original parts.
- Special coverage for Teachers’ automobiles in school establishments.
- Coverage for drivers traveling to Mexico.
Liberty Insurance contact
You can make your Liberty auto coverage quote by accessing its website. Here are their other forms of contact:
- Liberty insurance phone for customer service: 1-800-290-8711.
- Liberty Insurance Claims: 800-225-2467. You can also file your claim by filling out the form online or through its mobile app.
- Liberty Roadside Assistance 24/7: 1-800-426-9898.